One of our most exciting clients has an opportunity to join their team in London as a Technical Recruiter. Their business is a pioneer within the technology sector and the software they have developed is the foundation of major scientific breakthroughs and research.
As a recruiter, you will have a first-hand influence on the company’s future, by finding and bringing in the most exciting talent for the business. Within this role, you will be constantly challenged on how to fuel hiring results, and work as part of a team that will further apply a recruiting strategy. The most crucial part of this role is to correctly recognise and source the best candidates and take charge for placing these candidates within the correct role.
- Create and manage the entire 360 recruitment life cycle, including the creation of job descriptions, finding candidates, interview process, offers, and closing candidates.
- Actively find and attract candidates.
- Offer an outstanding service and experience to all candidates from start to finish.
- Strong experience within a technical recruiting profession.
- Top-class communication and interpersonal skills.
- Driven to providing the most diverse work environment.
- Proven track record of prioritising workload and come up with ideas on the challenges of recruiting.
- Precise and data-driven mindset to looking after the candidate pool and stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems and history of creating processes from the beginning.