Alchemy is currently partnering with a global technology firm who are looking to recruit a Technical Release Manager (Germen Speaking) to be Anywhere in EU (Remote in Europe).
- Coordinate release management and deployment activities within the Digital Sales Platform.
- Support setup of development environments for the scrum teams.
- Establish and control mechanisms to ensure high quality of new functionalities.
- Ensuring uniform configuration and data availability along the environments.
- Orchestrate external service providers for continuous optimization of CI/CD deployment processes.
A Background, that is convincing
- Successful degree in informatics, computer science or an equivalent area.
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of CI/CD and DevOps processes in agile software development projects.
- Ability to coordinate technical dependencies between multiple scrum teams and resolve conflicts.
- Applied knowledge in build management, continuous integration and deployments with corresponding software tools (e.g. GitLab CI, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.).
- Experience with relevant SaaS solutions of Digital Sales Platform, i.e.Salesforce, Powercloud, MuleSoft, etc. nice to have.
- Excellent German (at least B2) and English skills required.