Back to Job Search
A prestigious and international Art organisation are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join their London team.
- Oversee warehouse operations and a team of art technicians.
- Collaborate with other Warehouse Supervisors to guarantee comprehensive warehouse coverage.
- Manage the scheduling of additional art handling resources and communication during busy times to assist the larger team.
- Create and apply modern training programmes that emphasise secure handling and storage of artwork.
- Assure all employees are trained on inventory management systems.
- Work alongside the Warehouse Manager with the transportation of artwork to and from various locations.
- Make sure all warehouses are clean and organised throughout.
- Inventory management in order to resolve any inconsistencies.
- Report back to the Warehouse Manager with regards to any damages or loss in terms of artwork, constructing damage reports when instructed.
- Deal with the process of re-framing and preparing artworks for pre-sale.
- Support with logistical requests for key events.
- Work alongside the sales team with pre-sale storage to help with any issues that arise with the installation.
- Follow the companies’ values, by working together as a team and respecting other team members.
- Establish your teams and personal KPIS in order to hit performance targets.
- Create and maintain connections with important logistics and transportation providers.
- Warehouse duties that are assigned by the Manager.
- Great experience of Art Handling and providing training on best practice.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Fine Art Logistics is desirable.
- Proven experience when it comes to managing a team and developing resource plans.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of people.
- Adaptable to work with a flexible schedule.
- Microsoft Office experience is desirable.