We are assisting a large furniture retailer with their search for a Furniture Specialist to join their already well established team based in Denver, CO.
The perfect candidate would be able to hit the ground running, be ready to drum up a lot of business and has a wealth of knowledge.
- Developing and Selling FF&E products and generate new business.
- Seek out new client relationships and strengthen and expand on current ones.
- Demonstrate subject-matter expertise in the built environment.
- Extend the current flooring, wall, relocation, and decommissioning services and solutions.
- Support our corporate culture and business model.
- Be responsible for your obligations and ambitions.
- Participate in the customization of sales materials by the design and marketing departments.
- Show that you take pride in the Centennial Showroom.
- Direct traffic and all meetings to the showroom.
- Co-ordinate all presentations with the design department.
- Participate actively in professional organizations.
- Display effective listening, communication, and customer service abilities.
- Retain a polished, polite, involved, and upbeat demeanor.
- Network - Network - Network, establish a connection, maintain that connection.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience (minimum)
- Commercial office experience; Knowledge of architectural products, including flooring, walls, and lighting (not required)
- Excellent oral and written communication and listening abilities.
- Self-driven, personable personality
If you are interested in this position please reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!