As a Corporate Housing Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and expand their presence across Toronto.
You will work closely with the management team and clients to ensure the success of their corporate housing solutions.
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies to achieve revenue goals.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with corporate clients, relocation firms, and other key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create sales promotional materials.
- Stay informed about industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to identify opportunities and threats.
- Conduct regular market analysis to identify potential business opportunities
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through effective communication and relationship management.
- Prepare and present sales reports and forecasts to senior management.
- Proven track record of success in corporate housing or relocation sales.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyse market trends and develop effective sales strategies.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a high level of initiative.
- Knowledge of the corporate housing sector is required