As a Fine Art Shipping General Manager, your main responsibilities will be organising day-to-day operations, staff management and general guidance of the company. You will set targets, implement guidelines, provide leadership and direction and offer guidance and expert advice to teams.
Fine Art Shipping General Manager Job Duties:
As a Fine Art Shipping General Manager, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all members of staff understand the company’s objectives and work together to achieve them.
- You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the company’s operations, working closely with Senior Managers and Directors to ensure legislations, health and safety policies and deadlines are adhered to.
- You will be responsible for supervising all operations carried out to ensure maximum revenue at all times.
- You will plan and budget for the company’s annual expenditure and forecast. You will also be responsible for generating reports for the company’s forecast, profit and revenue on both a monthly and annual basis.
- You will negotiate and manage key client accounts.
- You will be responsible for developing both new and existing clients.
- You will put into place strategic planning for development purposes.
- You will be responsible for the management and hiring of staff from operations to office-based roles.
- You will conduct 1-2-1 and team meetings, managing performances and personal development plans.
Key skills and qualifications of a Fine Art Shipping General Manager:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- You will be required to have a full knowledge of the Fine Art Shipping/Logistics industry.
- Previous management experience in a Fine Art Shipping company is essential.
- Previous P&L responsibilities are required.
- Experience working within a similar position in the industry is essential.
Is a Fine Art Shipping General Manager job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.