An experienced Immigration Services Business Development Manager will manage the selling and promoting of immigration services. The Manager will provide weekly updates in order to progress with sales targets and initiatives, ensuring changes are implemented where necessary in order to achieve and work towards company targets.
If excelling in this role, the Immigration Services Business Development Manager may have the opportunity to further progress into an Immigration Services Business Development Director role. If the above sounds like a career path of interest, please view the full job description.
Immigration Services Business Development Manager Duties:
The role of an Immigration Services Business Development Manager will identify prospective multinational companies and build and maintain strong client relationships. As well as this responsibility, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Follow up on potential Immigration Services leads and convert where possible into new business.
- Act as the Immigration expert and deliver consultative advice and industry updates to a variety of corporate clients.
- Design and deliver Immigration sales presentations C- Suite and Director level prospective corporate clients.
- Promote the business at networking and industry events, highlighting the company’s services to new and existing clients
- Look to exceed revenue target and KPI’s.
- Provide weekly updates to the Director with progress against sales targets.
Key skills and qualifications of an Immigration Services Business Development Manager:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- Significant Business Development experience, selling service lead products to corporate clients is essential for this role.
- Prior experience selling Immigration, Relocation, Corporate Housing or Global Mobility services is preferred, but not essential for this role.
- Experience in building a desk and a team from scratch can be advantageous where building a sales team is required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required for this role.
- The ability to work independently is essential for this role.
- A sales and targets driven individual is preferred.
Is an Immigration Services Business Development Manager role in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.