An experienced Relocation Client Services Director will lead a team of Managers and Relocation Consultants that oversee the entire relocation process. The Relocation Client Services Director ensures that excellent customer service is delivered at all times to a portfolio of dedicated client accounts.
You will also work with other departments to create personalised policies for individual clients, ensuring it meets their specific needs and requirements.
Relocation Client Services Director Duties:
A Relocation Client Services Director will collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to ensure a seamless delivery of relocation and global assignment services throughout the relocation process.
Other duties include;
- Engage strategically with senior personnel in relation to account plans, client strategies and best practice relationship management.
- Client account management, including client reviews, relocation policy consultation, processes, and assessing customer service enhancements and improvements.
- Maintaining relationships with domestic and global corporate clients.
- Strive to achieve and exceed internal targets.
- Manage and oversee all financial performance across the dedicated client base to achieve profitability and budgeting targets.
- Manage a team of Relocation Consultants, ensuring they are fully trained and regularly monitor their performance
- Oversee the professional development of the team by providing coaching sessions, establishing training processes and promoting educational development.
- Support sales efforts aimed at growing the business by attending sales meetings, best and final RFP’s etc
- Upsell and cross sell international assignment and relocation services to all clients where possible. This includes additional services such as; visa and immigration, taxation, transportation and domestic relocation
- Manage a portfolio of domestic and international relocation client accounts, acting as the single point of contact for the client
- Ensure client satisfaction and quality service delivery
Key skills and qualifications of a Relocation Client Services Director:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- Extensive experience in International or Domestic Relocation, Global Mobility, International Assignment Services
- Must have experience building, coaching and mentoring a team
- An energetic, customer driven individual who thrives on hard work
- Strong client services and account management skills
- In-depth understanding of relocation services including; home search, school search, household goods moving and temporary accommodation
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Solid organisational skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and clear attention to detail
- Degree in related industry preferred
- Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) or Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certifications preferred
Is a Relocation Client Services Director role in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.