The Relocation Client Services Manager will act as the main point of contact for an assigned portfolio of client accounts. You will oversee a team of Relocation & Assignment Consultants that are delivering international & domestic relocation services to an assigned caseload of expatriates.
If excelling in this role, the Relocation Client Services Manager may have the opportunity to further progress into a Relocation Client Services Director position. If the above sounds like a career path of interest, please view the full job description.
Relocation Client Services Manager Duties:
The Relocation Client Services Manager will oversee and process any client enquiries or complaints and respond in a timely and effective manner. The Relocation Client Services Manager will also;
- Manage the transition of new clients to ensure a successful on-boarding process
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times through exceptional customer service delivery and effective problem-solving skills.
- Act as the client’s primary day-to-day point of contact for relocation program management purposes
- Manage a team of Relocation & Assignment Consultants on a daily basis
- Work closely with clients to provide further information on additional relocation services that would add value to their organisation
- Measure and monitor client satisfaction on a semi-annual basis
- Discuss any adverse evaluation results with the Client Service Director in order to determine the best way to implement changes where necessary.
- Attempt to allocate cases to suitable Consultants, based on an assessment of the assignees needs, caseload volume and service expectations.
- Manage the performance and professional development for a team of Relocation & Assignment Consultants.
Key skills and qualifications of a Relocation Client Services Manager:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- 5+ years experience in International Relocation, Destination Services or Assignment Services
- Strong client services and account management skills
- In depth understanding of relocation services including; home search, school search, household goods moving and temporary accommodation etc.
- Confident communicator with ability to chair meetings and deliver presentations to clients and senior management
- Excellent cultural awareness
- Previous managerial and staff leadership experience
- Degree in related industry preferred
- Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) or Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certifications preferred
- Highly organised with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
Is a Relocation Client Services Manager job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.