Back to Job Search
We are partnering with an International Shipping company seeking a Customs Entry Writer to join their team in New York.
- Preparing U.S. Customs entries for Imports
- Filing ADD/CVD, FDA, EPA, TSCA, and OGA data
- Ensure that all documents required by U.S. Customs are correct and in compliance with U.S. Customs regulation.
- Develop and maintain customer profiles based on the customer's shipment history.
- Ensure all customs entries are classified
- Follow up freight availability
- Arranging delivery of cargo
- Providing trucking quotations
- Multi modal freight forwarding experience handling Airfreight, Sea freight, Trucking and Rail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with CargoWise
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working within the Freight Forwarding market