Back to Job Search
We are partnering with a Global Freight Forwarder who have an exciting opportunity for an Export Supervisor to join their team in California.
- Responsible for assisting the Operations team in Exports
- Handling full end to end operations for exports
- Supervising the Air freight export operations
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and agents.
- Booking, tracking and coordination of ocean and air freight export shipments.
- Rate quotes to customers and agents.
- Improve vendor relationships by maintaining good communication with existing and new vendors.
- Provide responsible supervision and training for export department operations staff.
- Completing profit and loss report
- Learn other modes of transport while managing the entire Air freight exports operations
- Retain new and existing company business.
- Communicate with Branch Manager regarding progress and problems or issues. Reporting to Branch Manager.
- Examine various documents including invoices, bills of lading, and shipping statements to ensure compliance with federal and foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt, and documentation of exported products.
- Airfreight experience
- Exports experience
- Experience handling FCL and LCL cargo
- Good understanding of handling oversized cargo
- Cargowise experience (not essential)
- Excellent client and in house facing skills
- Experience working in the Freight Forwarding industry