An expanding Fine Art Storage and Logistics company are looking for a facilities manager to join their dynamic team based in San Francisco.
A successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating with the General Manager alongside ensuring that day-to-day maintenance and work requests in the facilities are handled to a high standard.
- Ensure the maintenance of all equipment is kept to a high standard.
- Able to respond quickly technical problems that need immediate attention.
- Supervise the access control systems, security cameras and ensuring call lists are maintained.
- Complete regular safety training and/or drills for staff members over two locations.
- Work alongside the General Manager to ensure that all facility equipment is maintained to the manufacturer standards and assess any maintenance that is required for the property such as relaying or repairing the floor or painting.
- Assist with scheduling third parties to make sure they follow the terms of the service agreement.
- Diagnose and repair a wide range of equipment.
- Ensure all staff members and clients with requests are met in a timely manor.
- Liaise with internal staff members and external vendors to confirm the completion of all work orders.
- Obtain estimates and proposals from multiple third parties.
- Monitor and track all stock and materials that are needed to service the building within the company budget.
- Provide support for any facility requests for internal and/or external events on site.
- Organize and assist with inspections in relation to the facility.
- Accompany vendors and contractors working with the company facilities.
- Work to a high standard of accountability within a team environment.
- Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication alongside the ability to multitask.
- Show flexibility when working, this may include nights and weekends alongside being on call.
- Be able to stand, kneel, bend, crouch, twist, and reach overhead.
- Capacity to work in all types of weather.
- Confidently be able to push a pull 150 pounds on a dolly cart, 50 pounds without aid, carry 40 pounds in a variety of shapes and sizes up to 90 feet.
- Operate a forklift safely and confidently.
- Show knowledge and familiarity when using hand trucks, pallet jacks, jbars, dollies and various other warehouse equipment.
- Certificates for fire watch, sprinkler standpipe and fire pump are preferred.
- HVAC and/or Journeyman licence and certification is preferred.
- Hold a valid driver’s licence and/or have reliable transportation.