We are working a with a global leading organisation who are seeking a Regional HRBP Americas to join the dynamic team based in New York, NY.
The Regional HRBP will support the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil. You will be in charge of leading the HR strategy across the Americas and serving as a trusted partner to our senior leadership. You will take the lead on issues pertaining to HR strategy and operations for a growing clientele in the region covering the Americas, reporting to our International HR Business Manager - Western Regions.
- Acting as a strategic HR business partner to the regional leadership team (Commercial, Ground Services, Cargo, and Technical) and collaborating with internal stakeholders to build HR strategies and policies that foster a culture of performance.
- Create a Regional HR Strategic Plan that incorporates performance management, engagement, and communication in accordance with the Group HR Strategic Plan.
- Supervising a team, offering knowledgeable direction, oversight, and support; managing daily operations; hiring, training, and developing staff to achieve the highest standard of service delivery.
- Offering direction and assistance on important personnel matters; collaborating with top management to coach regional and national management teams.
- Oversee the implementation of HR procedures and policies throughout the Americas.
- Identify and support important initiatives that aid in the execution of the global HR strategic strategy.
- Establish productive working connections with the client group, positioning HR as an essential component of the company and the HR business partner as a reliable advisor.
- Take the initiative and offer strategic direction with regard to employee engagement, performance and reward, learning and development, and organisational design and development.
- You will support line management in forecasting and planning the talent pipeline requirements in accordance with the department's and business strategy. You will also assist in identifying, prioritising, and developing company competencies, behaviours, structures, and procedures.
- Accountability for adherence to the law, ensuring that we adhere to regional legal standards at all times.
- Travel within the Region will be necessary for this function.
- Significant practical work experience in a generalist HR position, including work as a senior HR manager or business partner in a growing, dynamic global company.
- You should have at least a bachelor's degree and be accredited in human resources.
- Prior expertise managing remote and distance operations across many sites and countries will be a big plus.
- You must possess excellent leadership qualities, powerful influencing abilities, and an inventive mindset.
- You will have extensive knowledge of employment laws throughout the Americas.
- English language proficiency, both in written and spoken form, is a must for this position.