Are you are an energetic and proactive IT Risk & Security professional with a passion for securing environments?
Are you looking for a challenge in Enhancing the IT Risk & Security controls with a broad understanding of both technical and orange code competences?
If so Alchemy have partnered with a successful organization who are searching for an experienced candidate who can be the ambassador of IT Risk and is fluent in Spanish to be based in their office in Madrid.
Together with your team, you are responsible for implementing IT Risk and Security capabilities and delivering security & risk awareness.
Your main focus as a Risk Champion will be on the following IT Risk capabilities:
- Work with key integral departments to establish a powerful risk-aware culture.
- Develop IT-related risk policies and procedures right through to implementation.
- Pro-actively advise your colleagues in the departments about IT Risk.
- Be confident to challenge your colleagues about trends and developments.
- Drive IT Risk & Security Control Implementation.
- Think out of the box seeking to influence new technologies and ways of working.
- Report on IT-risk themes for risk governing bodies, establishing an integrated risk view.
- Develop close relationships with and between the DevOps.
This role requires emphasis on the following:
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and are passionate about IT Security & IT Risk.
- You can implement one way of working regarding the implementation of IT Security & IT Risk controls within tribe.
- You can design technical Security solutions.
- Has a pro-active attitude towards knowledge sharing and coaching.
- A personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment.
- Experience/affinity with Banking is a pre.
- Track record of consulting/advising Certification in and / or proven skills in Security and Risk (CISSP and CISM or CGEIT/ CRISC certification is desired to have).
- Problem analysis and judgement.
- Progress monitoring.