A Compensation and Benefits Manager manages a team of individuals of who will assist in the development and implementation process of compensation and benefits programmes. You will monitor the overall progression and development of the team, ensuring that the company’s goals and objectives are met, whilst evaluating all employee benefit and compensation policies. The Compensations and Benefits Manager will work closely with the Compensations and Benefits Director in order to oversee and deliver successful compensation and benefits processes.
Compensation and Benefits Manager Job Duties:
The role of a Compensation and Benefits Manager will require you to develop, manage and implement employee salaries and bonus and benefits packages, as well as identify areas to improve these. As well as this responsibility, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- The Compensation and Benefits Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing a set of guidelines for the country.
- Develop and implement a compensation and benefits strategy that will assist with the success of the company’s objectives.
- Building internal relationships with country management and the HR team, providing your expertise where needed.
- Assist with internal UK and international decisions across the Compensation and Benefits process.
- As a Compensation and Benefits Manager, you will monitor employee salary and benchmark trends, ensuring the company will hold a competitive place within the market.
- You will partner with the finance team in order to deliver the national compensation process, including bonus planning, salary planning and incentive schemes, which will prove beneficial to employees.
- Work with external vendors that will contribute to the overall Compensation and Benefits department.
- The Compensation and Benefits Manager will ensure that all employees remain satisfied with their designated programmes.
- Determine competitive wage rates and develop or alter compensation plans accordingly.
- Design programme budgets and keep all processes within the company’s budget.
Key skills and qualifications of a Compensation and Benefits Manager:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- You will need to display a proven ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders, with confidence and credibility.
- A strong analytical mind-set and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Previous experience in Compensation and Benefits is required for this role.
- Strong managerial skills and the ability to develop a team are essential for this role.
- Experience in managing an existing Compensation and Benefits programme.
Is a Compensation and Benefits Manager job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.