A skilled and experienced Executive Compensation Analyst will support the Project Manager and Client Relationship Managers in the analytical and statistical collection of data that will assist with the reviewing and development of job profiles, creating benchmarks and devising short and long term incentive plans. The Executive Compensation Analyst will evaluate management positions for competitive salary analysis, whether that to be to understand how best to benefit your company or implement changes that may need to be put into place in order to improve the company's practices.
If excelling in this role, the Executive Compensation Analyst may have the opportunity to further progress into an Executive Compensations Manager role. If the above sounds like a career path of interest, please view the full job description.
The role of an Executive Compensation Analyst will conduct research and analyse your findings in order to devise into compensation processes, taking into account statistics and market analysis in order to assist with the creation of suitable compensation packages. As well as this responsibility, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Analyse comprehensive sets of compensation, alongside of company performance data, and devise trends and areas for improvement from these.
- Draft Director Remuneration reports and REMCO papers.
- Develop clear visuals in order to assist in the communication of analytical findings.
- Assist in writing and devising customised client reports, assisting the client with area expertise, making relevant recommendations and offering rationale.
- As an Executive Compensation Analyst, you may be required to assist with a variety of projects, which may include benchmarking for both executive and director compensation levels, developing sort and long-term incentive plans, or studying executive employment. You may be required to assist with other projects beyond this scope.
- Assist with research projects or publications, which will allow you to support business development opportunities within your company and contribute internally to achieve company initiatives.
- Evaluate and analyse all job positions created by the company for competitive salary analysis, formulating salary structures for the positions.
Key skills and qualifications of a Executive Compensation Analyst:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- Strong data analysis skills and excellent Excel skills are required for this role.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail is essential.
- Being a highly motivated self-starter is essential.
- A strong interest in networking and business development is beneficial.
- Knowledge of financial statements is beneficial.
- An undergraduate degree in any field, as this examples academic excellence.
- Demonstrated academic excellence.
- A strong numerate background is essential.
- A background in economics, finance, business or accounting is beneficial.
Is a Executive Compensation Analyst job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.