We are working with a market leading Art Storage and Logistics company in New York, who are seeking an experienced Art Handler to join the team.
Duties of the role include:
- Handling, moving, and coordinating the storage of art and object.
- Ensuring the safety of both people and property always.
- Checking the condition of the art, and accurate labelling and recording of locations of all property.
- Assisting with the preparation of sales and exhibitions, views, breakdowns and transport of art, liaising with all sale coordinators and other departments when necessary.
- Completing property condition reports and risk assessments.
- Previous experience in handling and installing art and sculptures.
- Experience working within a gallery, museum, studio, auction house or art logistics provider is required.
- Able to lift heavy goods.
- Excellent client service skills and attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and organised.
- Ability to operate a forklift if required