Alchemy has partnered with a rapidly expanding company on a mission to improve digital mental healthcare in the UK. They are looking for a Business Development Manager, with a background in SaaS to join their team.
They work closely with the mental health professionals to offer industry leading mental healthcare for young people and adults alike. They are driven to connect people with the necessary resources based on their personal situation and objectives. The rapid growth of their business has created an opportunity for a Business Development Manager to help them take their business global.
They aim to work in partnership with managers to create environments that are psychologically secure. They foster safe spaces where employees can thrive by offering a virtual platform through which they can access self-help zones, community support and BACP accredited counselling.
- As Business Development Manager you would leverage your existing network to promote and grow the brand, developing and nurturing new sales opportunities, concluding new logo contracts, collaborating with sales teams to drive customer success and secure expansion revenue.
- Developing new business and sales opportunities in the UK and Ireland.
- Generating new leads, negotiating, and closing prospects as well establishing a robust pipeline and meeting quarterly sales targets.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales targets of new and expansion ARR.
- Leading a team of marketing, sales, and customer success professionals to drive expansion and exceed targets.
- 3+ years in a sales position and experienced in business development.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and the ability to work as part of a team to meet targets and implement business growth strategies.
- Enterprise and mid-market sales experience.
- Previous experience in Tech, Mental Health, or SaaS would be helpful.
- Expert forecaster and trained in sales approaches.
- Experience in hyper-growth markets is a big bonus, as is having a passion for or background in mental health.
- 28 days annual leave (plus Public Holidays).
- Full training provided before you start and annual professional training programs.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension contributions.
- Remote or hybrid working.
- Healthshield Care plan.
- 24/7 Telephone Mental Health & GP.
- Annual company share option awards.
- Life Assurance.
- Incapacity Income Protection.