A prestigious fine art company are looking for an enthusiastic Exhibitions Administrator to join their growing team based in London.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Effectively communicate and serve as a point of contact for clients, suppliers and vendors, as well as internally for the company.
- Take care of the required project filing, data entry, estimates, booking and itineraries.
- Track and book all operational services through the in-house management system.
- Prepare and draft documentation, such as licences and schedules.
- Support the department with project planning and cover areas which need additional assistance.
- Previous experience in an office or administrative environment is required.
- Knowledge or understanding of the Fine Art or Shipping/Logistics industries would be a plus, but not essential.
- Excellent communication and client facing skills.
- Great technical abilities and computer literacy, as well as office software knowledge.
- Organised, analytical and have a keen eye for detail.
- Collaborative worker, who understands the company structure and is able to provide assistance where needed.
- A strong decision maker and the ability to troubleshoot.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch with us!