Back to Job Search
Our client, a renowned removals and storage company is seeking an Office Administrator to join their growing team.
- This position exists to provide administrative support to the Removals Branch Manager.
- Many of the duties listed below, including the use of a photocopier, fax, and email, require the use of IT, typing, and other skills.
- Incoming phone calls and mail are processed and handled.
- Estimate quantities using Contents of House Forms and provide rough removals estimates.
- Mail preparation for delivery.
- Accepting and processing payments from removals customers.
- Making appointments.
- Insurance claims are processed as directed by the manager until they reach the final settlement stage.
- Based on sales notes and other available information, create removal quotations and instruction sheets.
- Letters, memos, and reports are typed.
- Input of customer information into computer as needed.
- Filing duties as needed
- Ensure that you are in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act of 1974.
- Ensure that you are in compliance with ISO9002 requirements.
- Any other duties that the removals Branch Manager may reasonably request
- Working experience in the removals industry is desirable.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organisational abilities, as well as experience managing multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- A positive, team-oriented, "can-do" attitude
- The capability of managing and resolving conflicts or high-pressure situations.
- Fluency in English is required, and additional languages are advantageous.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft office programmes is required.