A highly reputable company has had a position become available within the Moving and Relocation Industry.
As an Operations and Planning Manager you will be responsible for ensuring complete satisfaction during the entire moving process.
- Creating a work schedule for relocation/production orders.
- Keeping track of and processing employee hours worked and absence.
- Conducting performance interviews with employees within your department.
- Examining the removal paperwork collected and passing them over to the drivers and/or movers.
- Verify the accuracy, completeness, and processing of returned removal documents in applicable systems.
- Effectively assign removals to subcontractors in accordance with client needs and contract agreements.
- In the absence of colleagues or when the department is understaffed, assistance must be provided to guarantee that the work is completed.
- Assures that staff are aware of quality, safety, and environmental issues relating to operational activities.
Skills & Experience:
- At least two years of experience in a comparable job and/or industry.
- Understanding of the relocating procedure both within and outside of Europe.
- Knowledge of the road network's permits, laws, and regulations, as well as keeping themselves up to date on new developments in the field.
- Process thinker with change management experience.
- The ability to interact discreetly with customers, suppliers, agents, and legal authorities in both Dutch and English.
If you are interested, please apply today with Alchemy Global Talent Solutions!