Are you looking to work in a sector partnering with expats and supporting individuals during their relocation to a new country?
Do you have experience living and work abroad and have a nature passion for helping people?
If so, we have a fantastic role for you!
One of the worlds leading Global Relocation service providers is looking to add a Relocation Advisor to join their Relocation and Destination Services teams.
The RA will be responsible for coordinating Relocation services for corporate clients, individuals expats but servicing as their dedicated advisor.
This role is particularly suited to an individual with exceptional customer service abilities.
What does the role involve?
- Providing clients and their families with Relocation and Destination Services
- Ensuring a seamless relocation transition whilst also serving as the single point of contact
- Providing superior customer service to expats and their employers
- Manage multiple Relocation tasks, such as relocation briefings, home search, tenancy management, lease negotiation and lettings
- Reservation of temporary housing for clients and their relocating assignees
- Coordinate new property check-in/check-out with the landlord's agent
- Manage the volume of Relocation cases and ensure regular customer follow-up
- Assist the client and their family in managing the challenges of relocating to a new city
What are the skills requirements?
- Happy to work in hybrid structure
- Knowledge of Destination Services, Relocation, and Global Mobility
- Multiple language skills are not vital but would be advantageous
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience living in another country
- Understanding of cultures
- Great personality
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Solid IT experience
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to multi-task proficiency