Our client, a professional services firm, are looking to expand their Employee Reward Advisory team and are looking to bring in a Reward Director to join their busy team based in London. The main focuses on the role are on the clients which are based in three sectors: Financial Services, Life Sciences and Technology.
You will work with their clients to assist them creating new reward ideas specific to their business within their own unique model and culture. The range of support the client offers is a key element of their team, the main services they look at are design of all independent parts of the rewards package, job architecture, levelling, and total reward strategies.
- Develop partnerships and opportunities for the employee reward team and the larger reward and HCS organisation by managing a strong network both within and outside the business.
- Support the growth of thought leadership throughout our employee reward programme, ensuring that our clients receive the best service.
- Shape and market unique and personalised solutions to our clients, leveraging the business’s global knowledge as needed, you will be required to lead the commercial process while also assisting others with their possibilities in this position.
- Manage sold work projects with a high level of personal participation in delivery, as well as directing a project team where necessary, to ensure that the project meets the expectations of the customer and is profitable for the business.
- You'll oversee a small group of consultants and analysts.
- In charge of working within all risk management and compliance policies.
- Technical experience within employee reward.
- Previous knowledge of running and delivering projects and arrangements.
- International experience is beneficial.
- Background with proven sales track record and experience leading and teaching a team is ideal.
- Able to work well with colleagues in various teams and locations in a fast-paced environment.
- Can develop perceptive questions with outstanding listening skills to create and develop the ideal strategy to correctly deal with the client’s issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both with colleagues and clients.
- Enthusiastic outlook on working outside the box and being flexible in situations with no clear answer.
In return, you will be offered a competitive package, further training and education, and the potential to succeed within an outstanding and ever-growing company.