Our client, a globally renowned professional services firm, is looking to bring in a Client Operations Manager to join their reward data team. The role will involve leading a team who support the business’s DACH clients, survey, and data products, as well as manage a team of data analysts who will run their own plethora of clients.
Under your management, your team will look after the onboarding of clients to the annual programme, provide client training on the platforms, and ensure that all client data is collected in a timely manner whilst continually supporting the clients through the survey programme. You must make sure that all clients are given a positive experience with each interaction and will be seen as an expert in the firm’s products and platforms, so that they can always answer the client’s queries.
Data management is key to this role, as your team will perform quality control on the rewards offer in the firm’s products. Moreover, the manager will need to effectively manage their resources to ensure that all projects, solutions, and advisory data is correctly provided to the clients.
- Interacting with clients so they are involved with the annual survey programme and assist the clients once they have confirmed purchase conditions
- Provide training and client specific advice
- Handle the review of client data to ensure high standards and relevance
- Correctly look after a team of data analysts, whilst, creating an involved and driven team
- Efficiently manage the team’s workload
- Grow a strong technical knowledge of the business’s methods, sampling and data challenges relating to their reward surveys
- Mature an outstanding network within the firm to aid in promoting the team and continually put the spotlight on the team’s capabilities and offerings
- Past knowledge on working within reward data
- Previous expertise on using compensation/benefits surveys
- Experience using data analysis, survey data, surveys, and reporting
- Creating and presenting reports in a clear and composed way to a multitude of recipients
- Excellent ability at project management
- Skilled at using Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding client service understanding
- Strong leadership skills and can operate well as a team player
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage a team
In return, you will be offered a competitive package, further training and education, and the potential to succeed within an outstanding and ever-growing company.