Alchemy is partnering with a leading fine art logistics and storage organization in New York, supporting their search for an experienced Wardrobe Manager.
The successful candidate will join a specialised team, working on providing premier services for their fashion department.
- Acting as the main point of contact for the allocated clients.
- Use the unique platform created by the company to track clothing as it enters and leaves their facilities and itemize new stock, while utilizing appropriate specific fashion terms.
- Delivering superior customer service while working on-site in clients' homes.
- Occasionally photograph products as requested, along with additional projects assigned by your manager.
- Keep assigned clients informed about the status of their goods and arrange for deliveries, pick-ups, cleaning, and/or repairs as necessary.
- Proven experience in fashion, academic or professional.
- Well-versed in the language of fashion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, relationship-building abilities and communication capabilities.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic professional setting.