A Relocation Services Business Development Manager is responsible for generating new business, whilst upselling and cross selling a range of relocation services including; home search, school search, local orientation, home sale/purchase, HHG, visa and immigration and expense management.
If excelling in this role, the Relocation Services Business Development Manager may have the opportunity to further progress into a Relocation Services Business Development Director position. If the above sounds like a career path of interest, please view the full job description.
Relocation Services Business Development Manager Duties:
The role of a Relocation Services Business Development Manager will identify and pursue new business opportunities by targeting global organisations and SME’s, selling the company's relocation services to increase revenue.
You will also;
- Target transactional business from clients in order to maintain and develop new business.
- Designing and executing effective sales strategies
- Generate sales by winning new client accounts and upselling to existing clients
- Achieve and exceed sales goals
- Sell relocation services, including home/sale purchases, temporary housing, international and domestic HHG/household goods moving, destination services and visa and immigration
- Initiate, contact and manage sales leads, closing them where it is applicable.
- Attend/participate in industry events such as Worldwide ERC, FEM, SHRM and other local or regional conferences to build the company’s profile and secure new business
- Act as a brand ambassador to communicate and promote the company’s servicers, features and pricing.
- Prepare KPI activity and sales reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Key skills and qualifications of a Relocation Services Business Development Manager:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- 5 or more years experience selling relocation services, including home sale/purchase, home search, school search, local orientation, temporary housing, visa and immigration, expense management and international and domestic HHG moving
- Strong experience in Sales, Business Development and Account Management
- Able to demonstrate experience in building robust pipelines and accurate sales forecasting
- Excellent sales track record, proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification preferred
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are crucial
- Excellent negotiation skills are essential
- Ability to travel
Is a Relocation Services Business Development Manager job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.