Our client, a leading name in the UK removals industry is looking for a dedicated International Move Manager who is driven to provide excellent service and has a proven history of taking responsibility and going the little extra to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected and established removal and storage company based in the Watford area.
- You will be responsible for domestic and international removals
- Be the customer's single point of contact throughout their removal journey, which entails knowing their needs and, as a result, improving their experience.
- You will be expected to provide exceptional customer service and always communicate effectively.
- Maximize removal sales possibilities and up-sell removal services to the customer by solving difficulties and using intuition to fix any challenges from the client.
- When preparing documents for domestic and international removals, adhere to company and legal standards.
- Handle any administrative inquiries in a professional and timely manner, as well as to double-check all removal documentation before filing.
- Attending team meetings and removal briefings as scheduled.
Skills and requirements:
- Ideally have previous experience in dealing international move management.
- Customer-focused, having the ability to provide a positive experience and establish good relationships.
- Attentive listener.
- Be able to collaborate and work in a team.
- Have a positive attitude toward work and a "can do" attitude.
- Excellent time management skills, as well as the capacity to operate well under duress and the ability to prioritise assignments.
- A strong desire to complete all duties to the best possible standard and to be motivated by results.
If this role is of interest to you, please reach out to Alchemy today!