An experienced and skilled Global Mobility Operations Director will oversee the overall operations of client service teams. The Global Mobility Operations Director will manage team performance, ensuring that processes are put into place in order to allow the team to achieve high level service delivery.
Global Mobility Operations Director Duties:
The role of a Global Mobility Operations Director will involve the management of a team of global mobility client service professionals to ensure service delivery targets and KPI’s are met and exceeded. As well as this responsibility, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Recruit and train of team members, allowing them opportunities to progress within the company.
- Set and maintain productivity and quality standards.
- Coach and manage team leaders to increase their knowledge, skills and competence within the industry.
- Offer guidance on more complex global mobility case files if necessary.
- Measure and report on the team performance and service delivery to ensure all targets are met.
- Ensure operational delivery against defined KPI’s.
- Provide management reporting and data analysis.
- Manage vendors for any performance or dispute resolution and escalate to the Supply Chain Management as appropriate.
- Coach and train the Global Mobility team on any process changes or amendments to the company’s current policies.
- Participate in client reviews and or meetings where necessary.
- Explore opportunities for business development where possible.
- Ensuring data integrity across all company systems.
Key skills and qualifications of a Global Mobility Operations Director:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- 3-5 years relocation and/or global mobility experience, ideally in an operations position
- The ability to articulate and implement initiatives into operational success
- The ability to demonstrate an extensive operational knowledge within global relocation/assignment management environment.
- Experience with people management and displaying strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to proactively implement innovative ways to achieve or surpass customer expectations.
- A University education is preferred for this role.
Is a Global Mobility Operations Director job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.