An experienced and skilled Global Mobility Software Implementation Manager will lead the implementation and configuration of global mobility and assignment management software so that it is in line with the client’s requirements.
Global Mobility Software Implementation Manager Duties:
The role of a Global Mobility Software Implementation Manager requires you to develop software solutions to adhere to client needs and manage the implementation and configuration of the global mobility management software. As well as this responsibility, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Hold sessions with clients to determine system functions and present solutions
- Working with Project Managers to set timelines for the software implementation and tasks
- Provide training to both internal colleagues and external clients on the use of the software
- Oversee a team of Business Analysts, ensuring requirements are documented, and providing coaching and mentoring to the team
- Participate in business development and sales activities, including assignment management software demos and request for proposals
Key skills and qualifications of a Global Mobility Software Implementation Manager:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- Strong knowledge of global mobility processes and procedures.
- Experience with global mobility software, as and advanced user or super user’ is ideal
- Proven experience in maintaining successful client relationships is essential for this role.
- Ability to translate end user requirements into technical requirements
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel, are required for this role.
Is a Global Mobility Software Implementation Manager job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.