An experienced and skilled Global Mobility Client Services Manager will serve as a direct point of contact for corporate client accounts, responding to any issues that may arise in a timely and effective manner. The Global Mobility Client Services Manager will work to maintain and build relationships and ensure exceptional delivery of customer service.
If excelling in this role, the Global Mobility Client Services Manager may have the opportunity to further progress into a Global Mobility Client Services Director role. If the above sounds like a career path of interest, please view the full job description.
Global Mobility Client Services Manager Duties:
The role of a Global Mobility Client Services Manager will manage corporate client accounts. As well as this responsibility, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Ensure a quality service is provided to clients at all times, meeting their needs and requirements.
- Maximise opportunities to grow client accounts through upselling of additional services offered by the company
- Manage a team of global mobility professionals to ensure excellent service is being delivered to assignees
- Manage a limited caseload of VIP level assignees as required
- Identify areas for process and service improvement and implement changes as required
- Assist clients with global mobility policy reviews and updates if required
- Participate in client meetings and RFP’s as required
- Handle escalated issues relating to service delivery and provide appropriate solutions to ensure the client is satisfied
- Provide on-going client support, demonstrating exceptional industry expertise.
- Staying up to date with all Global Relocation & Mobility industry trends and changes.
Key skills and qualifications of a Global Mobility Client Services Manager:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- Previous experience working within the Global Mobility and Relocation services or industry related sector is essential for this role.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications and client service skills are essential for this role.
- Strong Client Service and/or Account Management experience is essential for this role.
- Being passionate about the Global Mobility sector is beneficial for this role.
Is a Global Mobility Client Services Manager job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.