Our client, one of worlds largest hospitality providers is looking for an Assistant Vice President, Business Development to join their team based in Bangkok.
The objective of the role will to assist the Vice President in the growing and development of the Business Development team, whilst maintaining client relationships.
- Manage the team to develop potential opportunities
- Actively seeking out new business development opportunities for accounts to support business targets
- Lead and develop contract negotiations with clients
- Assisting the team with current trends in the market
- Plan and develop new growth opportunities
- Compose team reporting
- At least 10 years’ experience in a Business Development / Real Estate role or equivalent.
- Fluent in both Thai and English.
- Previous experience within hospitality, Corporate Housing or Serviced Apartment
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen
- Knowledge in management in the real estate hospitality industry is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Competent in Words, PowerPoint, and Excel