Our client, a leading name in the commercial removals industry is seeking a Commercial Removals Business Development Manager based in North London.
This is a great opportunity to join an established and well respected company in the commercial moving industry.
- Managing and producing new removal business prospects for the company.
- Special logistics and FF&E focus.
- Ensure that potential and current Moves and Changes clients are contacted in order to be placed on the Client Tender List when the chance arises, as well as building connections with important targeted clients for future bids.
- Across all removal business services divisions, effectively promote and handle all telemarketing-related prospects, including updating pre-qualification and proposal information and completing pre-qualification paperwork.
- Expected to attend network functions and other industry-related occasions; however, hours of work where night events occur would be flexible.
- Responsibilities in administration.
- Effectively manage all contact sources properly (including project Leaders and company contracts)
- To provide your direct supervisor with a clear and succinct report (frequency to be established).
- In collaboration with the line manager, create and agree on concrete strategies for the department's advancement.
- You will be responsible for, business removals, renew centre, interior, IT services and support, and Datacentre migrations and storage among other responsibilities.
- Hospitals, Museums, Laboratories, Factories, and Colleges/Universities and other specialist removals.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous sales and business development experience is essential, preferably in the commercial removals.
- A sales hunter with a proven track record of securing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Proactive approach to sales, actively targeting potential new accounts.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate with senior level individuals.
- Customer focused approach, and able to demonstrate strong relocation industry knowledge.
Please reach out to Alchemy today if you would like to apply.