We are currently looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join our client based in Kuala Lumpur.
The role will be responsible for supporting the Financial and Treasury teams on a variety of accounting tasks.
- Managing tasks that consist of cash management fees, accruals for interest expense, associated balance sheet reconciliations, and credit facility fees. Additional components include interest expenses, money mobilisation, and variation or flux analysis for debt balances, interest charges, and money mobilisation.
- Collaborating with other members of the treasury team to connect the company’s financial and operational systems to our cash management banks.
- Keeping various compliance tracking schedules up to date.
- Handling a variety of ad hoc assessments that assist the treasury team.
- Providing backup for the daily reporting and cash position functions.
- Managing numerous inter-company loan-related responsibilities.
- Executing a number of tasks linked to the transfer of international and US dollar money.
- Creating various schedules in support of or in reaction to audits.
- 1 to 5 years in a role requiring a comparable skill set.
- Proficient use of pivot tables and graphing in spreadsheets.
- Effective database management abilities.
- Expertise in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programmes. Ability to compile managerial information from raw data.