Alchemy is partnering exclusively with a global provider in their search for a SUPERSTAR Global Relocation Counselor to join their amazing team.
Want to join a firm that value their workforce, where you can grow and develop your skills and fulfill a successful career in the global mobility sector? Then this is the ideal role for you!
Full-time remote working from home on the West Coast USA is available!
Scope of the role:
- Managing the relocation life cycle for international assignees
- Coordinating international and domestic relocation services
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Managing the household goods shipping process
- Act as the main point of contact for client HR contacts and relocating employees
- Oversee and manage third-party services
- Provides ongoing global relocation support and advice to assignees
- Answering queries relating to international and domestic moves
- Advising on policy and process
- Ensuring client and customer satisfaction at all times
- Handling invoicing
- Ideally 3-6 years experience in International and/or Domestic Relocation
- Previous experience working for a Relocation Management Company
- Sound understanding of international mobility and assignment services
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advance IT skills using Microsoft Office products
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Full right to live and work in the USA