Our client is looking to hire a Marketing and Advertising Team Lead to join their team. The role can either be based in their Kent office, or time can be split between the Kent and London offices.
The main goal of the role will be to create, roll out and manage marketing & advertising strategies across global B2B and B2C markets to help support increased sales and profitability by targeting and onboarding new clients and developing existing accounts.
- Manage the group’s brands marketing campaigns as well as their web/social media platforms
- Generate weekly reporting covering KPIs/metrics, to help best target the campaigns moving forward such as focusing on client base, outreach and platforms used
- Work closely with business leaders to help increase the effectiveness of marketing strategies, presenting ideas surrounding how to increase customer retention, improving client relationships, and boosting visibility within the industry
- Focus on SEO/SEM improvements as well as covering content management & performance management across social media, digital and offline mediums such as email campaigns and LinkedIn advertising.
- Working with platforms such as Klaviyo/Mailchimp, Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoho, Brandwatch, Optimizely, and Google Analytics.
- Be adaptive to market changes and trends to help optimise the delivery of marketing and advertising campaigns
- Attend industry events to help generate marketing content
- Support the business development team in contacting, pitching, and onboarding new clients
- Strong marketing and advertising experience, alongside technology and data experience
- Successful business development experience from a marketing standpoint
- Previous experience within the international travel, moving, relocation, logistics and planning industries
- Ability to influence at all levels through a clear and convincing communication style and presentation abilities
- Experience working at a global business, helping them to expand into new markets and target new audiences and clients
- Experience working at a managerial level, whilst also still being “hands on”
- Proven ability to manage connections with key customers or clients
- Fluency in French would be advantageous