Our client, a rapidly expanding Art Logistics company are seeking to hire a Quality Control Assistant to join their team in Los Angeles.
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring that Inventory is kept organised and accurate, quality control checks are completed, and that artworks and antiques are handled in a safe and professional manner.
The main requirements of the role are:
- Assist with inventory control and good in/good out warehouse duties.
- Carry out the handling and packing of artworks, safely loading and unloading the vehicles.
- Filling in all required paperwork and condition reports.
- Ensure all areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Adhere to all company policies and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure the safety and security of the goods is monitored at all times.
- Ensure you conduct yourself in a professional manner when visitors and clients are present.
- Assist with installations and deinstallations when required.
The key skills required:
- Previous warehousing experience is required, performing quality/ condition checks.
- Experience as an Art Technician, packing and installing artworks and antiques is beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
- Excellent computer literacy skills are required.
- Good customer-service skills are important.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fantastic time to join this business within a period of growth!