Our client, an International Moving company is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their team based in Kingsbury, Warwickshire.
This position is a fast-paced transactional sales role, that will be responsible for converting in-bound leads into revenue.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Respond to enquiries via telephone and email from new and existing removal clients
- Follow up on in-bound leads with an aim to convert these into new booked business
- Obtain required information regarding client needs and record this information as necessary
- Receiving booking for surveys and schedule move dates
- Upsell and recommend additional services that may be beneficial to the client
- Ensure positive customer experience
- Produce sales lead tracking reports as required
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Help to resolving customer queries
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks
- Previous experience within the removals industry is required
- A natural sales professional
- Outgoing and personable character
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A great multi-tasker
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Strong IT skills using MS office
- Enthusiastic and approachable
- Highly organised with excellent prioritising skills
Please reach out to Alchemy today to find out more!