Our client, one of the leading hospitality providers globally, is seeking an Account Manager to join their team in London.
The Account Manager's main responsibility will be to manage key clients for the organisation whilst growing and developing new accounts.
- Manage existing accounts and build strong relationships with key decision makers
- Develop new accounts through outbound calls
- Assess the clients’ needs and offer Corporate Accommodation solutions
- Identify opportunities for expanding new client base whilst up-selling and cross-selling
- Work closely with the Sales team to keep up to date of product and services to effectively make recommendations to Corporate clients
- Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Monitoring any potential problems, and reporting any feedback or issues internally to be resolved by other departments
- Previous background managing key clients within the Hospitality sector
- Ability to up-sell, and cross-sell
- Outbound sales is essential
- Proven track record building relationships and maintaining business with key clients
- Client focussed experience and attitude
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Provide excellent customer services