Alchemy is pleased to be working with a highly renowned global organisation who are looking for an experienced individual to join their team as a Financial Audit Manager based in London.
The main responsibility of this role is to manage the audit, balance sheets and ensuring the accurate and timely application of local and international GAAP. You will also be responsible for managing a team, across multiple locations.
- Supervising and managing the company's audit and intercompany activities, as well as providing proactive leadership to the accounting team in the UK and to specific staff members in other locations.
- Developing and maintaining the company's accounting policies and procedures, alongside implementing, and standardizing maximum accounting practices across the business.
- Accurately maintain the intercompany loans, any related balances, and transactions across the business.
- Conduct and oversee the transfer pricing study for the entire group.
- Ensure all administration tasks such as preparing and posting annual management fees, balance sheet accounts, coordinating and involving the internal stakeholders and external auditors in the year process are completed accurately and promptly.
- Work alongside the Director of Payroll and Tax to successfully complete the tax filings.
- Show ability to prepare finical statements monthly and complete the month end checklist.
- Manage the present workforce through hiring, supervising, training and retraining alongside providing technical accounting guidance.
- Assist and complete senior management with administration tasks to a high standard.
- A bachelor’s degree within accounting or similar qualification.
- Hold a Certified Public Accountant license (CPA) or an equivalent certification/license.
- Experience managing a team is highly advantageous.
- Have thorough comprehensive knowledge in commonly recognised accounting standards (GAAP).
- Willing to be flexible and travel to other company locations when needed.