Our client is an international provider of Global Relocation Services. They are seeking to employ a Global Immigration Consultant to be based in their office in Frankfurt to service a range of multi-national client accounts.
Our client supports senior professionals and managers with all elements of international employee relocation and offer a holistic end-to-end relocation solution, ranging from assistance with cultural awareness and training through to assistance with home search right to the transportation and storage of personal belongings.
- As an Immigration Specialist you will work closely as part of a team with internal departments as well as corporate clients.
- You will be responsible for developing and updating the CRM system and support internal departments as well as giving corporate advice.
- You will ensure compliance with the legal situation in the respective countries regarding visa procedures and work recording, coordinate solution-oriented immigration processes for multinational corporate clients, communicate with authorities, consulates and embassies and control the performance of the international service network.
The successful candidate will be the contact for Company departments in all matters relating to the issue of visas, work permit procedures, process flows and time requirements. Consistent internal and external developments are also part of the point. The job is very varied and requires special communication and organizational skills.
Skills / Requirements:
- Understanding of visa and work permit processes
- Reliability and be a quick learner
- Dealing with web-based CRM software
- Organizational skills fun in dealing with foreign cultures
- Commercial and customer-oriented approach
- Knowledge of common Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Structured approach
- Fluent in English and German language
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with this industry leading company. As expected a highly competitive salary / benefits package is on offer for the right candidate. Plus a Hybrid working structure.