We are looking to Global Mobility Advisor to join our clients EMEA Mobility and Relocation services team.
The Mobility Advisor will be responsible for managing end-to-end international assignment services for relocating assignees.
Duties of the Global Mobility Advisor include:
- Act as the global mobility subject matter expert for assignment management
- Deliver pre-assignment briefings with relocating employees
- Present client policy reviews to assignees
- Coordinate the mobility life-cycle with HR contacts and assignees
- Manage executive and VIP relocations
- Identify areas for development and flag service failures to the International Mobility Manager
- Manage a caseload of multiple relocations at one time
- Foster relationships with international assignees, HR contacts and third party vendors
- Maintaining understand and compliance to International Mobility policies
- Deliver on-going advice and support throughout all relocation stages
- Fluent French and English
- Previous work experience in HR, Global Mobility or Relocation
- Understanding of International Mobility processes, policies and procedures
- Empathetic with the ability to foster professional relationships
- Ability to meet deadlines manage multiple global mobility projects at once
- Excellent customer and client service
- Strong IT skills in MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
Full-time remote working available.