Alchemy are proud to be assisting our client in their search for a global mobility advisor to join their team. The role can be based in either Bolton, Bristol or Stevenage (hybrid).
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Managing all life cycle phases, including producing assignment cost predictions, coordinating daily with external third parties for relocation help, holding briefings for assignees to explain the documentation and procedure for international assignments.
- Joint accountability for delivering expat payroll (e.g. monthly instructions and payroll coordination with 3rd party suppliers in the UK and internationally)
- Helping the team with the billing process between the client and the outside vendors who assist with the UK and international assignment processes.
- Strong experience and understanding of Expatriation Taxation and Social Security or a knowledge of UK immigration procedures for inbound assignees.
- Previous Corporate experience working in International Assignments or Global Mobility.