We are actively seeking a skilled Immigration Consultant to join our client in their office in Amsterdam, NL.
The Immigration Consultant will manage immigration cases from start to finish for corporate clients.
Duties of the Immigration Consultant:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all immigration-related issues
- Manage the visa and immigration application process from start to finish
- Assist clients in obtaining visas, permits, and other necessary documentation
- Advise clients regarding expectations, expenses, timelines and service options
- Checking documentation, ensuring that information provided by the client is correct
- Provide advice to clients improving their understanding of immigration rules and regulations
- Ensure invoicing and reporting is complete and approve supplier invoices
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a Visa & Immigration position
- Extensive Immigration case management experience required
- Fluent English is essential, Fluent Dutch is preferred, applicants without Dutch language skills will be considered
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple projects at once, ensuring excellent service
- Must be highly motivated and a team player
- Proficiency in MS Office and other Visa and Immigration software is required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
There may be some travel to the client’s site when needed.