Alchemy has an excellent opportunity available for an International Assignment Consultant to join our client in Manila on a 6 Month FTC.
You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end international relocation process for relocating assignees.
Key duties of the International Assignment Consultant include but are not limited to;
- Coordinating relocation and global mobility services from start to finish
- Serving as the primary point of contact for assignees during their relocation
- Managing a caseload and providing quality client services at all times
- Counselling assignees on their relocation policy and managing services such as household goods moving, visa/immigration and destination services
- Providing knowledge and guidance to clients and relocators during their relocation process
- Regularly liaising with HR contacts and third-party vendors
- Maintaining the database for tracking and compliance purposes
- Expense management, billing and invoicing
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience managing and coordinating international relocations is essential
- Strong knowledge of international assignment and global mobility processes
- Keen interest in the expatriate services industry
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a face-paced office environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent spoken and written English
- Good IT skills using MS Office, Word, Outlook etc.
- Strong organisation and communication skills