A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Japanese Speaking International Assignment Consultant to work within an internationally established relocation company in Hong Kong.
Acting as first point of contact for assignees and international clients, the International Assignment Consultant will be responsible for providing international relocation and assignment services and will require native level fluency in Japanese and fluency in English.
- Coordinating the relocation process and providing guidance and advice to international assignees, including high priority individuals
- Managing each relocation on a case by case basis, ensuring that each assignees requirements are met
- Build and maintain a professional working relationship with the employee whose relocation you will be managing and creating an effective line of communication
- Preparing each relocating employee by conducting pre-assignment briefings and reviewing their employer’s global mobility policy
- Liaising between different departments to effectively coordinate each of the individual requirements for an international assignment. E.g. Visa and Immigration, Destination Services, Household Goods.
- Administrative duties will be required, inputting all relevant information onto internal systems.
- Invoicing responsibilities, verifying that all services are paid.
- Escalating any service delivery issues that occur during the assignment to the appropriate point of contact
- Creating reports on a weekly basis of all current global mobility assignments
- Actively working toward your own professional development by attending internal training seminars
- Engaging with company global mobility process by offering ideas and suggestions that could greater increase productivity and efficiency
- Experience in the Global Mobility and/or Relocation industry is required
- Fluency in English and Japanese is essential
- Cultural sensitivity and an understanding of Japanese business culture
- High level of organisation will be required in addition to excellent time management skills
- Effective communicator, ability to liaise clearly and concisely appearing professional as necessary
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team
- Must have at least a college level education