Our client, an international Fine Art Logistics company is looking for an international Fine Art Logistics coordinator/operator join their team in New York, USA.
The successful candidate will support the logistics team with administration and coordination duties across all international consignments.
Excellent Client Services skills are required as you will deal with a range of private collectors, as well as galleries, auction houses and museums.
- Coordinate the shipping of high-end goods, fine art and antiques internationally
- Liaise with private collectors, galleries, artists, museums and auction house
- Maintain a high level of market and industry knowledge
- Communicate with shippers, transport companies and artists, and provide a high level of customer service
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure a seamless process for clients
- Guide customers through the varying processes of international art shipping, depending on the different rules and regulations of the country
- Provide cost estimations and quotations
- Coordinate with the finances team to prepare and send invoices
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within International logistics, preferably within a museum or gallery setting
- An interest in Fine Art is beneficial
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Outstanding communications skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks, and work well within a fast-paced environment