Are you a Java Developer looking for a new permanent opportunity? If so, our client is currently looking for an experienced candidate who is Fluent in Spanish to be based in their office in Madrid.
- Discussing the website vision with Website Designers and, in some cases, clients.
- Evaluating wireframes and website mock-ups supplied by Website Designers.
- Building on code supplied by Back End Developers so websites look and function according to briefs.
- Identifying and applying inbuilt development functions from content management systems.
- Debugging the front end and reporting bugs in back end to Back End Developers.
- Experience with version control tools (Git).
- Knowledge of Testing (unit, integration, end to end, TDD).
- Extensive experience in terms of integrating the frontend application various programs for deployment.
Desirable Technical Experience:
- Hands-on experience with React, Vue, Angular.
- Experience working with Azure Devops.
- Agile methodologies.