An International Freight and Logistics company are seeking a Logistics and Transport Coordinator for their transport team in Dover.
The main purpose of this role is to assist in planning and managing transport solutions.
- To liaise with suppliers and customers with transportation solutions
- Assist in the route planning of vehicles across the UK
- Rate negotiations to ensure the best prices
- To monitor and track shipments through to delivery
- Maintain Transport and in house systems
- Build strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- Answer incoming customer calls
- Logistics and Transport experience
- Strong organisational skills
- European/Worldwide transport planning experience
- Logistics industry knowledge
The shift pattern for this position is 7pm-7am, 4-on/4-off