Alchemy Global Talent Solutions is working with one of the leading brands within the Removals industry in their search for a Removals Operations Manager.
The Removals Operations Manager will have a hands-on position, handling daily removal operations, workforce planning and management, maintaining client satisfaction, and ongoing proper maintenance of the portfolio of the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assess each job's specifications based on the survey, and assign staff and vehicles as needed.
- Daily, supervising the removals diary operations.
- Keeping track of the crew's arrival times, progress, and problem-solving.
- Supply Move Managers with job costings.
- Arrange for 'Third party' services to be used during UK Removals operations.
- Arrange special suspensions or Dispensations for parking.
- Obtain comparative quotes on operations from UK Removals partners.
- Arrange external labour to be assigned as needed.
- Schedule inbound and outbound removal shipments from warehouse.
- Prior experience as a Removal Operations Manager would be advantageous but for the right candidate, training will be given.
- Man-management abilities
- Well organised
- Excellent IT skills
If you are interested, please apply to us at Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today.