Alchemy is thrilled to be working with an established publisher in London, who are looking for a Publicity Manager/ Senior Publicity Manager to join their team.
- Retaining beneficial connections with all media outlets and expanding your contact list as needed
- Taking charge of all areas of managing publicity initiatives, including planning, carrying out, and evaluating them.
- Coordinating and overseeing author events both offline and online.
- Working with other partners, such as PR agencies, agents, and organisations like galleries, museums, and brands
- Managing a Publicity Executive, based on the applicant's expertise.
- Achieving targeted exposure across all media, including print, television, and internet
- Providing material for social media (reviews, events etc)
- Offering exceptional author care
- Experience organising live events, including influencer dinners, in-store events, festival presentations, and book launches
- Strong PR background in the publishing or culture industries
- A developed network of national contacts in print, radio, internet, and among event planners
- A track record of executing efficient, coordinated, and sales-driven campaigns
- Demonstrated expertise working with outside brands and organisations
- Effective time management
- Outstanding verbal and writing communication abilities, as well as a keen attention to detail
- Extremely organised and capable of setting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to function both individually and as a group
- Candidates must be able to legally work in the UK